- 2 oz O’Brien’s Vodka
- 1/4 green kiwi, peeled
- 1/3 lime, cut into thin wedges
- 6 large mint leaves
- crushed ice (small cubed will work as well)
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- splash of ginger ale
- club soda
1. Put the kiwi, lime slices, and mint leaves in a tall glass and muddle (thoroughly crush with a muddler, pestle, or back of a large spoon).
2. Fill the glass 2/3 of the way with ice.
3. Add the vodka, agave nectar and a splash of ginger ale and stir. Then fill the rest of the glass with club soda and stir again. Garnish with a slice of kiwi and some whole mint leaves.
More about O’Brien’s Vodka